To use ARaction, you will need the following:
Currently, ARaction uses the Tango technology from Google, so you will need a Tango enabled device. From 2018 onwards, ARaction will also be compatible with ARCore devices. For more information, have a look here.
To get a license,
- go to https://www.ar-action.com/buy/,
- select your preferred license model (FREE, BASIC or PRO),
- choose your desired configuration by selecting the number of devices and maximum number of virtual markers you would like to use and
- click ADD TO CART.
- On the cart page you can add additional features and services.
- After selecting the desired items, click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT,
- enter your billing details and
- click CONTINUE to review and place your order.
When placing an order for the first time, a WordPress account will be set up for you. Your user name will be your email address. Your password will be created automatically and sent to you via email.
After you have placed your order and completed the payment, ARaction will review your order and send you an order receipt via email. This can take up to a few days. After your order has been processed, you will receive an email with a download link and your license key.
- Click on the download link.
- Save the file on your computer OR download it directly to your device.
- Have the license key ready when you set up ARaction on your device.